writing is a cult, no doubt. this post elicits multiple goosebumps because it’s true.
One of the most fascinating things I’ve discovered since blogging is how alike some of us writers are. Even though thousands of miles might separate us, even if we write different genres or are at completely different stages of our writing careers, sometimes I think writers share brains.
- We seem to have one hand an intense passion for writing and on the other a I-hate-you relationship with it.
- One day we are cheerfully proclaiming our word counts to our Facebook friends, the next staring into space unable to write a thing.
- We believe in ourselves and our writing and know we should never give up but our hearts break when we get rejected.
- We give up our social lives to cram in extra writing time.
- We love to read and share books that inspire us.
- We use music to help us write and make playlists for our stories, ready to…
View original post 157 more words